Sunday, July 5, 2009

Girls Night with Annie

Kenna and I had a girls night out with all the ladies on my side of the family! It was a lot of fun. We ate at the always fabulous Panda Express for dinner, followed by store bought candy for dessert, and then off to the play at Tuachan. We got there at 7:30 thinking it started at 8:00, but no, it was 8:30 so we had to keep the girls (Kenna and Camryn) entertained for an hour before the play started.

By the time it had started, most of our treats were gone, Makenna had changed seats three times and spilled a 32 oz. Diet Pepsi. The good news is, she sat the rest of the play and LOVED it! Her and Camryn have been singing, acting, and dancing to Annie for the past week now. They switch off being Miss Hannigan and Annie. They are so cute and I'm glad she loved it, which made me love it even more!

Getting ready for the night

Best friends!

Sandy and Annie

My little orphan

No comments: