Thursday, August 13, 2009

I miss...

...Kenna's nap time. Quiet time isn't ever quiet and I HATE it!!!
...a friend
....having little responsibility (sometimes)
...my care-free attitude (maybe it is because of responsibility)
...SMLR
...wiping only one bum a day instead of three
...my little bro
...the excitement of having a baby
...a clean house
...96 cent gas prices
... quarter cones at Artic Circle
... skimboarding and snowboarding
... being at Lake Powell
...my hubby when he is gone
...The Office
... when NO wasn't followed by WHY? HOW COME? or a holy come apart
...Kenna's Cinderella dress. It has been retired since Annie came into our life :(
...sleeping in (although my kids sleep later than most)

I DON'T MISS
... a newborn baby and everything that comes with them (bottles, diaper bag, huge carseat etc.)
... the single life
... my piece of crap car I used to drive
... $4.00 gas prices
... Halloween. Why goes it have to come around every year!
...working
...my frumpy days and triple chin (you all know I had one)
... my dike haircut
...waking up a few times a night
...braces

3 comments:

Karly Barker said...

Braces - lovely!

The Foisy's said...

you just make me laugh!

Janalyn said...

I don't think "dike" is politically correct...
lol!