Tuesday, August 11, 2009

B-O-N-N-I-E

Last night as I was trying to bore myself to sleep (I have to do that on most nights), I was doing random poems about some of my friends, seeing what words rhymed with their names, etc. So since I don't have much to post about, I thought I would share my FANTASTIC poems with all four people who read this! Don't be offended if I don't poem about you. It just means that I fell asleep before I could get to you!!!

I hope you don't mind that I call you Bon,
but I think you are a really great mom.
Madison, Porter, Ry and Brayd
are the cute babes that you have made.
You fell once down some stairs,
but got up like you didn't care!
Your favorite baby is Aaron Smith,
and for eternity you are with.
You are thoughtful, pretty, and really fun
Are you ready for this poem to be done!?
Beans, fruits and veggies you love to eat
and will finish it off with a delicious treat!
So how do you stay so thin my friend?
I promise this is almost the end!
We all love our Bonnie so!
And now I really am going to go!

OK, wake up now! I hope the poem didn't put you to sleep like it did me! Anyway, stay posted for more to come!!! :) YEE-HAW for everyone (if I haven't scared all ya'll away)




3 comments:

Heather said...

You definately have too much time on your hands. Cute poem though!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That is a sweet poem! At least it was nice....It's funny how you got so much truth in there-just not the stay so thin part-and were able to make it rhyme! You really are talented!

Andrew and Cori said...

You are so funny!! Very cute poem. Who knew you were so talented? :)