Friday, October 9, 2009

Bored, random thoughts

This morning I turned on the computer and saw that Barack Obama had won the Nobel Peace Prize. I had no clue what the requirements were for the prize so I looked it up. If you don't know either, click{here}.

My thought/question is this. What the heck did he do to win it in the time he has been in office!? He was officially in office 11 days before the nomination should have been cast in. I'm a bit confused about it but whatever... more importantly!

The man that I love (and most of America) got married last night. He married his supposed soul-mate (since I was already taken) but I am OK with it. I cried myself to sleep last night, but Brent told me it was going to be OK... hopefully he is right. The Office was SO good last night. LOVED IT!

I am so proud of my little Gav-Man! He is doing so great with his potty training. He is almost completely trained! He wakes up dry from his naps and everything! Good boy Gavs....

I'm so over Halloween.

I'm glad that SYTYCD is on for the fall season! I am even more excited that the auditions are over and we can almost start the COMPETITION!

Five Guys Burgers is pretty good! They were fairly quick for how many people were there. You can serve yourself all the peanuts you want except they have the boxes on top of the trash cans which I thought was nasty. I would definitely recommend going there! It is better than Fazoli's!

Man, I lead a boring life.... I need a boyfriend or something since my husband isn't around to keep me entertained nightly. But then again- he just got married last night.

3 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Anytime you are bored, call or come over, I am ALWAYS home!

Shelly said...

So who's your boyfriend that just got married!?

Aaron and Jen said...

Yeah...who is your boyfriend that got married? I just have to say your bored, random thoughts always crack me up! You're awesome!