Thursday, October 15, 2009

Martin Halloween Party

We had the annual Martin Halloween party this past Monday, and once again thanks to Gloria, Jill and Kengie it was a blast! I was assigned to bring one of the desserts and I thought they turned out pretty cute...


I decided for Brent and I that we weren't going to dress up this year. I wasn't really in the mood, plus I ran out of time and didn't know what we would be. So, I ended up being an ornery mom and Brent was Brent!!! The kids were cute though!

At the beginning of the month Makenna wanted to be Kate Hudson (thanks grandma!) but she wanted to wear Cinderella's dress.... then she changed her mind to Sleeping Beauty (which I didn't mind since she had the dress) and then she decided she wanted to be Ariel (which we didn't have). Luckily at the last minute she changed her mind once again (can you tell she is a girl?!) and finally decided to be Snow White (which thankfully we had the dress for).... Gavin told me he wanted to be a cowboy really bad, so we borrowed all of Bonnie's boys stuff (thanks Bon!) and he was set!






6 comments:

Cheryl said...

i LOVE her as snow white. simply adorable. gavin is a sweet lil cowboy. and i WANT a cupcake! Yum.

Marcie said...

THose cupcakes are so cute. And your little snow white and cowboy are just as cute. So fun seeing you in person the other day! You havent changed a bit! :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love the outfits...But, is Gavin a pilgrim? It looks like he enjoyed the horse!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

So cute and I love the cupcakes!Thanks again for last night and tell Brent thanks too. He saved us!

Amanda said...

Your kids look darling, I love their costumes. Cute CUTE cupcakes, love it!!

Lori said...

Cute costumes!