Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Early morning conversation

It was my turn to do the pre-school carpool this morning and this is the conversation I heard. I was laughing my head off. And just so you know... Makenna wasn't in on this conversation. Just the boys in the car!

R to P: My dad is bigger than your dad.
P: My dad is bigger than your dad.
P: Your MOM is bigger than my mom! (no joke he said that)
R: My mom is bigger than your mom!
J: My mom has BIG arms!
J: My dad has bigger arms!
R: My dad is bigger than my mom.
R: My dad is BIG.
P: So is my dad.

I thought it was HILARIOUS.... and I didn't think kids actually had this sort of conversation! I guess I was wrong!

3 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That's an awesome conversation! I have heard a conversation like that in our early rides to preschool also. At least Ry and Parker both agree that I AM bigger than Heather!

Heather said...

That is so not true, I am definately bigger than Bonnie. Hello I just had a baby and I weigh like 300lbs. Cute kids.

Jason and Joanna said...

LOL- either way, that's really funny!