Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ariel


It is 10:11 AM.
I have had 1/2 a Diet Pepsi already and haven't even brushed my teeth.
I don't even have a bra on yet!
My kids look white trash with their snotty noses and half-nakedness.
My living room is a disaster, and Kenna wants to play Little Mermaid.
So what shall we do?!
Be responsible, clean up, shower and get ready for the day?
Or should we not, "enjoy" the mess, so I can play Ursula, Eric, Max and King Triton
while Makenna is the beautiful Ariel?!
Who can resist her bright orange wedding veil?!
And Gavs, he is going to marry us!
Maybe by 5:00 we will be dressed.
If not. Oh well...

6 comments:

sunsearay said...

enjoy your day!!

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, looks like one of those relaxing days that you just need to have every now and again!

Robyn said...

hahahaha, i want to play!

Heather said...

You're a better mom than I am. I'm ready to lock my kids in their room for the rest of the day. How's that for christmas spirit? I think you made the right choice, but for goodness sake at least put on a bra!!!

Melissa said...

Very fun! Love the veil.

The Foisy's said...

ah just enjoy the day! Be messy drink lots of Diet Coke and just be merry!! Those are the memories your kids will remember and those Cokes are what will get you through them ;)