Sunday, December 6, 2009

My talented cousin....

My talented, beautiful cousin McKenzi took these pictures of the kids for me the other day! It wasn't too bad actually. I opted out for no family photo this year, due to the fact thatI didn't want to deal with the stress of having all of us ready and trying to smile. Plus, Brent and I really haven't "grown up" all that much! Anyway, I didn't end up beating them so I consider the shoot a success! Here are some pics of my little monsters. Very adorable little monsters....










10 comments:

Heather said...

She did a great job! Kenna looks so pretty. I can't believe how big Gavin is! Cute kids!!!

sunsearay said...

Once again, CUTE pictures! I just love them! :]

McKenzi said...

You have such beautiful children! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Amanda said...

I don't know if it's the photographer or what....but once again your kids and DARLING and their pictures turned out FABULOUS!! :)

Aaron and Jen said...

Your kids are adorable! Your cousin did a GREAT job! So much fun!

What tips do you have for me with potty training? Is Gavin still doing good?

Jason and Joanna said...

lol- they are very adorable monsters!!

Amanda said...

I was joking by the way....I read through my comment and it comes off wrong, I was totally being sarcastic!! Your kids are ADORABLE, the pictures turned out great!

Lyndsi said...

I didn't take it sarcastic at all Amanda! Seriously, you don't ever have to worry about stuff like that! :)

Brittany Barnes said...

Love the pictures! They are too cute for words!

Lori said...

She did a great job. The pics are awesome! Gav has really grown, he is so cute.