Monday, December 21, 2009

THIRTY.

Brent is finally on top of the hill. And what I mean by that, he is now THIRTY! He is getting so freaking old.... unless you are reading this and older than thirty, and then he is super young! He has had a few gray hairs, can almost grow a full beard, and is now acting the mature age of 15! We are getting closer and closer to his real age! Maybe by the time he is 100 he will act his true age. His family is known for lasting a long time, so he will probably make it that long, unless the world ends and he goes to hell. Then he won't.

Anyway, I am glad that he is thirty and I am not. I am glad I still have a few years until I am thirty. But this post isn't about me. It is about my man. I hope you had an awesome birthday B! How could you not?! You got to spend it with me!!! And I wasn't even ornery! :) Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for working so hard so that I could buy you birthday presents. Thank you for being sucha great dad to the kiddos. They love you so much. So do I. Peace out old man!




No comments: