Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High School Tag

Thanks Jen for tagging me!

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Not from my school!
2. What kind of car did you drive? Sophomore: Mazda Junior: Neon Senior: A purple P.O.S. :)
3. It’s Friday night...where are you? Charlie's...
4. Were you a party animal? YES- just no alcohol involved!
5. Were you considered a flirt? By some...
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? They asked me to join choir because they needed my beautiful soprano voice, but I had to turn them down for a back up singer for *NSync- Ummm, no- I can't sing worth anything
7. Were you a nerd? Probably to some- what would you say Rob?! Probably not a nerd-
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I did play JV Volleyball though!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Only if Robyn can do the cheer still
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Hmmmm.... I have no clue. I loved Mrs. Barben- we always got good laughs in her class. Mr. Bair was pretty sweet though.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Any fast food restaurant...
13. What was your school's full name? Dixie High School
14. School mascot? A Flyer (pilot)
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Brock and Kyle.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I could have my life turn out the same, TOTALLY- I would want to do things just a TITCH differently!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Is this ever going to end?! :) And Jeffrey R. Holland speaking. I don't remember what he said, but he did speak!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember. I skipped too many days as a senior. I don't even remember where we went. I know there was one though- again any DHS Alum 2001- a little help maybe?! :)
19. Were you in any clubs? SMLR
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Ummm.... a few pounds
21. Who was your prom date? All of the weirdos- I don't even remember their names
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It depends on how I look! haha

I tag- everyone reading this! I want to know what everyone was like- NO LIES! We are all adults now and it's in the past :)

D-I-D-I-X-X-I-X-I-E-D-I-X-X-I-E- DDIIIIIIIIXXXXXXIIIIEEEEEE! (that is the start of the fight song!)

4 comments:

Andrew and Cori said...

You're so funny!! My ten year reunion has come and gone so I am claiming an exemption from this tag. :) It that legal??

Robyn said...

you know, looking back on all the stupid stuff we used to do in highschool...i am pretty sure we were the biggest nerds there were...fortunately no one but us really knows about most of that stuff, so it wasnt a well known fact....aaah high school

Micki said...

I don't even remember most of the answers to those questions. Seems like another lifetime. . . And I wouldn't be so sure, Robyn, that a little bit didn't leak out about what you guys were up to!!! ;)

Greg and Mel said...

Hi Lyndsi! This is Melanie (Smith) Mickelson! Oh the fun of blog surfing. Your kids are adorable!! Your high school post is funny!! I'll have to do that on my blog. I remember our sophomore year and hanging out in Clint Terry's red van..hahaha