Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Joker vs. "James Bond"

OK... I am going to admit something I'm not sure if I should be ashamed of quite yet. :) The other night I had a dream that I totally made-out with "The Joker" My dream started that I was terrified of him, but as soon as he kissed me WOW! It was good. Anyway we went to Mamma Mia last night and the ever good looking (even though he is super old) Pierce Brosnan was in it singing his heart out. I should have snuck into The Dark Knight to watch my "lover!" haha... Don't worry, I told Brent about it and he just laughed. What can I say, with all of that creepy make-up who wouldn't want to kiss those bloody lips! Yummy!!! :) Who would you want to kiss!?

1 comment:

Leesa said...

Out of those two, definatly not the Joker, sick! James bond, maybe if he had a better singing voice.