Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Perfect Day

On Saturday Brent and I weren't exactly sure what we were going to do since he had "work" off. And what I mean by work is he wasn't going to the haunted house. So we decided to go fishing up in Kolob thinking it was only a 1/2 hour away or so. Well, it wasn't but both kids slept most of the way, we were all relaxed, the weather was GORGEOUS (73 degrees) and the fishing was, well... I don't even know if you could call it that, but Kenna sure had fun with her Dora fishing pool as she calls it. It was a blast so I'm sure we'll be doing it again!


2 comments:

Live Life said...

I used to go fishing with my family as a kid... I had a snoopy fishing pole that I used until it broke when I was about 20...lol

Looks like you had a good time!

HeatherStout said...

Cute pictures, I love your hair by the way.