Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Bachelor.

First off. Yes, I know I'm pathetic (Heather). BUT! Tomorrow is the finale and I can hardly wait. Not necessarily because Jake is picking between the two hoes, I mean girls that have just fallen "madly and deeply in love" with the man of their dreams. But because of a couple of different reasons. First. Brynn. Enough said about that! :) Totally stoked. Second. The railing/balcony cry. Have you seen the previews?! OH MY HECK! It is going to be the most "dramatic, season finale EVER!" I think Jason Mesnick is the one that started the whole rail/balcony cry. You know (if you've seen the show) what I'm talking about! When the guy tearfully glances out over the ocean and then puts his head down on his arm and sobs like a two year old who didn't get the lollipop they wanted?! Yes. That cry! And Jake has perfected it to a T! I wonder how many times he will do it. I bet there is a rail cry, balcony cry, and a proposal/breakup cry. So excited!!!

Click {here} to see what I'm talking about!!!

1 comment:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You wouldn't believe how excited Aaron is for the FINALE tonight!!! I am very excited and I'm sure it will be the most dramatic season yet:). I'm assuming you aren't happy with the finalist?