Friday, March 5, 2010

Boy vs. Girl

Not only do my children have different body parts, they have completely different personalities. For any of those who care and want to get to know my little rascals opposites... here they are!


Gavs

1. Loves his room DARK
2. Sleeps with covers
3. Loves his pajamas
4. Loves only cookies
5. Very timid
6. Hates Life Cereal
7. Happy-go-lucky
8. Pesters anyone he can
9. Loves his Dad
10. Eats nothing for dinner
11. Happiest kid in the morning
12. Loves to be thrown
13. Talks and cries in sleep
14. White hair
15. Goof ball

Kenna
1. Has to have the light on (BRIGHT)
2. Hates covers
3. Loves her panties
4. Doesn't like baked goods (seriously!?)
5. Daring
6. Only eats Life cereal
7. Total attitude
8. Minds her own business
9. Loves his Dad (wait...)
10. Will eat anything I tell her to
11. Cries EVERY morning
12. Loves to be tickled
13. Sleeps like a wild horse
14. Dark blond hair
15. Drama queen

OK, so maybe they aren't huge differences, but I think it is cute how different they are (especially when they sleep). Oh, how I love my kids.

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Isn't it amazing how the same two people can do the same exact thing:) and get such different kids? It's amazing to me!! I can't believe how big Gavin is getting. Ry still talks about McKenna-mainly about how old she is. Your family is adorable. We miss you guys.

Heather said...

My boys look opposite and they totally are. I love it though. Can you imagine if your kids were the same. They are so cute. I like your new pics on the header.