Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dinner time at the Martin home.

We (as church going people) have been advised to spend one meal together as a family to share how our day has been, what we learned, and all of the other fun rubbish of the day. Our dinner time usually ends up in some sort of scream fest. Whether it is Kenna screaming for not getting enough apple juice, Gavin saying NO to eating everything, and Brent just "unwinding" for the day, it gets loud sometimes. OK, lets be honest. Most of the time it is pure chaos at the table. I think I am going to switch family meal times.




These photos are not altered for viewing pleasures only.
The issue. Her sauce was in the wrong spot on her plate. Yeah, she went to bed EARLY.

4 comments:

Heather said...

In the car this morning she told me that she had a really bad cold and that I probably shouldn't take her to school. She is so funny.

Melissa said...

Sometimes I stare at my children and think, "Honestly, what is possessing you?" Got to love those moments.

Jenny said...

I would cry about that too! ;)

Aaron and Jen said...

Oh that sounds and looks all too familiar!