Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If Momma ain't happy!

You know the saying... and that is exactly what has happened today. I woke up totally on edge, the kids were far more hyper than normal (maybe I was just more grumpy than normal) and it just went down hill from there. The worst part is, we had family pictures. Yeah, didn't go over so well. I put the kids to bed at 7:00 just to get rid of them. Is that so horrible of me? Probably. But Kenna was asleep in about three minutes. Gavin is still up. Either way. I'm done for the night. I will post something maybe a little more read worthy in the next day or so. For now, I have to go clean my gad dang house because it has suffered immensely... Maybe its because I have weaned myself off of my wonderful anti-anxiety medication. Hmmmm.

Yeah this is how I feel.

PS. I was so ornery today, that when I apologized to Makenna she told me I don't get any Diet Coke tomorrow if I'm grumpy! I better be on my best behavior!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I'm impressed. No swear words in that whole thing. Sorry you're so pissed. I hate it when my kids are notty and I'm pretty sure not having lexapro isn't helping! Let me know if I can help tomorrow. Now go eat a big bowl of rocky road and watch some "Idol". Hope you deserve your "diet coke" tomorrow!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I've been wondering how you were doing. After the big announcement at the pool, I can't help but wondering......just remember.....LIFE IS GREAT!!

Aaron and Jen said...

Oh she is sooo cute even when she's grumpy! I totally know how you feel though...those days my kids are LUCKY to stay up until 7! :) Hope you are doing well! And yes, we definitely need to come visit soon! I'm sooo done with the snow! We are headed to Disney in less than two weeks though! Can't wait!