Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visitor.

We have had a visitor since last night (Saturday). Her name is Hundley and she is a mutt. Brent almost ran her over, so we stopped in the middle of the street, tried to get her to move, and she kind of hopped in our car. The kids were ELATED that we "had a puppy" but unfortunately for them, their mean mean Mommy won't let them keep it. If the dog just didn't poop or shed it wouldn't be so bad! Anyway, she is going to her new home tomorrow so if anyone wants her. She is really good with the kids. She only scratches them occasionaly and bites them when they are outside! ;) haha.... oh you pet people are nuts!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I don't blame you and I don't think you're mean. Pets are too hard when you already have little ones. Cute puppy though.

Allie said...

That dog came to our house for a bit on Sunday, it's a cute dog. My kids kept asking if we could keep him :) My response was H**L NO!! We already have 2 for crying out loud, 3 would throw me over the edge :)

Jenny said...

I want it!

Amanda said...

Amen

Robyn said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!! keep him!