Thursday, March 25, 2010

How I love her.


This girl can drive me crazy with all of the emotions her little body holds. Let me tell you. A LOT of emotion. She will be so happy one minute, then Gavin will take something of her and RAGE enters into her sweet little face and arm and then next thing you know, Gavin has been hit. Or if the TV is not up loud enough and it is her "quiet time" she breaks down into a full on sob not being able to cry. This one is the most opinionated, picky, four year old I know. She likes certain chairs, spoons, combs, pajamas... you name it, she knows exactly what she wants and she will let you know if you got it wrong. She is SO stubborn. So, SO stubborn. I never thought I would go to battle with my kids, but alas, I have. I try to catch myself and remember that I am the adult and she isn't, but sometimes I don't want to go to Taco Time! I just DON'T!!! And don't even get me started on her mornings!!! Although she has her moments of terror, she is so, so sweet. Especially to little ones (obviously except her brother). She always comes and gives me hugs, LOVES her Dad, loves Camryn MORE, and still carries around her blankie (yes, I know, she's four). I love her imagination and how she talks like she is 16. She says the funniest things. Like yesterday, she said two random, but freakin' funny things (which one I posted yesterday). Do enjoy:

Me: "Kenna, are your ears broken?"
Makenna: "Yes, they are out of batteries!"

Seriously. So funny. I had tears coming out of my eye balls I was laughing so hard. So to get to know my sweetTART a little better, I have asked her questions and these are her responses (word for word).

Favorite color: Pink and purple
Favorite cereal: Life and Snowflakes (cornflakes)
Favorite snack: Witch crackers (Ritz)

Favorite thing to do: I don't KNOW! (whiny voice)

Favorite Mom: Ummm..... Jani (WTF!? I thought she only had one mom! Teaches me to ask)
Favorite TV show: Curious George
Favorite toy: My baby Claire



3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad that she cracks you up. Parker also can test my patience but he is the funniest thing on the planet to me.

Aaron and Jen said...

I love what Makenna said about her hears being broken! I ask my kids that all the time!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

That was so funny! I loved how you were trying not to laugh and we just couldn't help it! I am glad you posted it. It was hilarious! She is so sweet to Tay too.