Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BE DICE!

OK, so the past week my sweet little daughter who always listened and was so sweet, has turned into a little demon child! She has been so naughty I can't hardly stand it! She now has been hitting, not listening on purpose and mauling Gavin every time I'm not protecting the poor little guy! On top of that, she has been SO WHINY! My heck... anyway, there is a reason for this fortunately. She has a cold. I hope this is the reason at least and not her new permanent attitude! It is sad she has a cold and has been so congested that she says a couple of words that are funny. Her best little friend Camryn did something to her and Kenna looked at her and said "BE DICE!" instead of be NICE... I thought it was so cute. We all know how it is trying to talk with a nose full of snot. Hopefully it passes soon so I can have my little girl back!

No comments: