Wednesday, April 2, 2008

KISS THE GRILL!

Kenna's favorite movie is "MERLAID" aka The Little Mermaid. Everytime we are in the car, we have to watch Merlaid. Usually I don't turn the sound on for her so I can rock out to my own tunes, but recently I have been a little more unselfish and let her listen to the words, especially if I know what part she is watching. She has a pretty good memory and so after a few times of watching it with noise she starting singing "SHA LA LA LA LA KISS THE GRILL! KISS THE GRILL!" SHA LA LA LA LA LA don't be scared, KISS THE GRILL!" Anyway, so dang funny...

2 comments:

Linds said...

She is so cute! How has she been doing with "little brother"? I bet she is quite the little helper! What a cute big sister!

Lori said...

That is great. I love when kids mix up words with one letter. So cute.