Friday, April 4, 2008

Our little "CUE"

Well, Gavin (aka cueball since he has absolutely no hair, he does have long eyelashes though) is now three months old! I can't believe how fast it went. I think its more crazy that its April than he is three months old! I have FINALLY settled down into having two kids. I didn't think I would have as hard of a time as I did, but now I can finally function most mornings and not stress the rest of the day. I think I must be retarded because everyone said that having two was easier than one but I have to disagree on that one! Thats OK... he is so dang cute so it has been worth the "stress" Makenna finally started leaving him alone about 3 weeks after he was born, but since she has been a little rebellious this past week, she has picked on the little bug! She even bit his thumb! She has never bit anyone before and his poor little finger was the first victim. He only screamed for about 15 minutes and then he was fine. She was put in time out (which she could care less if she was in or not) and then all was well. I need to find a better way to discipline her, but it seems as if nothing will work.

Gavin is smiling all the time now and he is finally content after he is done eating due to me actually feeding him what he needs! He smiles and is starting to laugh out loud now along with cooing. He is so cute! He is sleeping a lot better (not all the way through the night though unfortunately) but soon enough he will. He likes his hands and is absolutely fascinated with his feet (which look like hands since his toes are so freakishly long). I'm afraid he will have size 13 feet like his father. But you know what they say about big feet! :) He is a strong little boy who hates to be burped. He loves his baths though! He is also pretty laid back for being three months old and being mauled by his big sis. He usually isn't too bothered by her trying to "share" her blanket (by share I mean putting the blanket over his head and then giving him a hug and suffocating him). We love our little cue and are glad he is here! Don't mind the red eye in the pics... I couldn't edit them for some reason!


This is of him sneezing but I thought it was still adorable!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you I didn't think two was easier than one...I thought it was quite the challenge!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Oh, whatever! I think 4 is easier than 1! You guys should try it out and let me know what you think! I'll show you on our San Diego trip. Yeah right, you are going to realize what a basket case I am. Well, ready or not, here we come.

Jason and Joanna said...

I bet you all that 0 is easier than 1, 2, or 4! :)

Lori said...

Wow, 3 months came quickly. I also felt at that time things started getting easier. He is so cute and sure does have long eyelashes. I love when they start laughing and cooing.