Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Husband training

OK... so I know its takes a long time to "train a husband" but one question... isn't that what their mothers are for?! To train them before they get married!? I know my mother in law tried! :) My point being... I think I pick up more after my 28 year old kid more than my 2 year old! Or at least she listens when I tell her to pick up her stuff! Anyway, I hope I raise Gavin to pick up his crap and that he doesn't "forget" how to pick up after himself once he gets hitched. I love you babe, but come on... I know you see that shoe you walk over every time you get out of bed!

3 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

A FREAKIN' MEN!!!! Aaron always says he picks up after me so much more than I after him. There is just no way! I just don't complain every time I pick up after him. I guess they just figure that is our job as the homemaker. THEY ARE WRONG!!!!!! California, here we come!!!!!!!

Lori said...

I totally feel ya here. They are soooo frustrating some times.

Mike said...

Keep on keepin on Brent! Long live the man that doesn't let the little things get in his way like his shoes, pants, plate, or the garbage. :)