Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Conference weekend

Wellmp, I must confess- I hardly watched a lick of conference this past weekend. I do have a good excuse though! My uncle had passed away earlier that week from a year long battle of pancreatic cancer, so his funeral was on Friday. With funerals comes family. And with family comes get-togethers after things have settled down. It was so sad that he died so young (58) but it did bring the whole Staheli clan together. I think one cousin was missing out of everyone. I think there are more Staheli's than there are Osmonds! It was great to see everyone and we had a good time at my parents house with everyone on Saturday. Gavin slept for 3 hours straight, Makenna rode a horse for the first time (thanks Bree for taking her) and I don't think she has played that hard in a LONG time! It was too bad that we met under sad circumstances, but we are glad Steve is with his parents and granddaughter and out of pain! Sunday we went to Brent's moms house to watch the morning session and to my Grandma's house for the afternoon session with a birthday party after that! So we had one eventful weekend!

Makenna and her Aunt BreAnne

Makenna and her cousin Alyssa

1 comment:

Janalyn said...

Makenna and Alyssa kinda look like each other in this photo with their blonde hair!! What a fun day that was!