Thursday, April 3, 2008

Horton the Elephant!

So yesterday my mom and I took Kenna and Gavin to Horton Hears a Who while my dad and Brent were in meetings. She did better than expected and sat through the part when Horton was on and not so interested when the Who's were on... She was stoked to go to say the least. We bought her the little kids meal and she was so excited to eat her popcorn. When we first walked into the show she said "OH, BIG TV!" Gavin didn't do so hot (yes, I was one of those people that brought their little baby, how annoying I know) but once he ate he fell back asleep and we were good! Here are a couple of pics of her enjoying her first movie!


5 comments:

Jill said...

How fun for Kenna! I can't believe this was her first movie! We have been taking Mia since she was born. I think since we have been taking her for so long she knows she has to sit down and eat her treats, she's not much of a movie watcher but she is fine if she has treats.

Jason and Joanna said...

That's fun for Kenna! Maybe you can take her to more movies now! :) (Gosh, it drives me crazy when people bring their SCREAMING kids to the movies!) I'm totally playin with you! :)

Kengie said...

Lyndsi-
How fun for you guys. Zachary would always call it the "big movie". I hope Makenna is feeling better. Those DARN Steele's! :-)

Linds said...

I LOVED this movie! I think I was more excited to see it than my kids were! How fun for it to be Kenna's first movie!

Lori said...

It looks like Kenna did have a good time.