Thursday, March 13, 2008

ALL BETTER!

OK, so now that I have vented my "feelings" out I feel all better. And you are right Jill, thank goodness I didn't get a speeding ticket... I would have freaked especially since I haven't yet registered my car yet for the month. I hope that the cop gave you the ticket with whip cream on top like the cops at IHOP! Plus, my little girl is hilarious. She is like a little sponge and mimic. Every day she wants to watch Dora and Diego, so I allow her to watch one show of each... so after they are over she says "No more TV" and goes to shut the TV off. Today I turned the TV on about an hour after she was done watching TV and she said to me "No more TV mom, turn it off!" Now when did my little two year old become my mom?!" Then she told me I wasn't allowed to eat my "cupcake" (aka banana muffin) on the couch. I made her eat hers at the counter and then I sat down on the couch... anyway, she is so fun! On another note, I'm also so glad she likes to be girly! Whether its wearing her Cinderella high heels around in just her panties, or putting on her make up its great. Today she told me she wanted to have Pinkalicious fingers (which means she wanted me to paint her fingernails pink), so that is exactly what I got to do! I love it! Sometimes its a little frustrating when she won't hold still and gets fingernail polish all over the counter, but at least it comes off! She likes to show them off to whoever will look, but no one really understands when she says "I have pinkalicious finners" (thats how she says fingers)
Oh yeah. TV UPDATE TIME!!!


American Idol: Stripper boy went home and not Amanda (unfortunately) I'm sure she will once people get sick of her grunting and screaming! PS Why was Syeshia in the bottom?! I like her and why wasn't the short Filipino girl? And also why didn't the country chick Kristy go home! It sounded like she was killing a flippin' cat!

Regis and Kelly: Anderson Cooper filled in for Regis and was so funny today! They made fun of Paula Abdul all morning and they impersonate her pretty dang well.

RW/RR Challenge: Yeah, I don't know who watches MTV still but I love this show. I think its great and I would probably dominate if I were to go on the show! j/k... That Kenny kid is pretty dang funny

ANTM: Poor poor crazy girl that went home. I think her name was Anus?

Biggest Loser: I was so happy to see good ol' Bernie back, but he had to go back home because he was a pound shy of it... he is super skinny now though!

OK, so I really don't watch THAT much TV... I just have DVR so I fast forward through most of the show and watch the important stuff

K, Rob! I hope you feel like you don't need to waste the money on TV now... :) The Office is not on tonight so I won't be watching TV for the rest of the weekend!!! :) HALLELUAH...

Wow, this is a super long boring post! Thanks for reading if you still are

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I am SO proud of Kenna telling you to turn off the tv i could cry!!! hahaha, so mike and i will be there until monday afternoon....you going to be back in town by that time?

Janalyn said...

HI!
She is so... cute! By the way... I love Micheal Jons too! He is way cute!
We had so much fun with you in SLC! We are so lucky to have you guys in our life!

by the way... I think it is hilarious that you still watch MTV