Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Purple-icious Bedbug!

Kenna loves her bed. She has loved her bed from Day One. She has never slept in our bed (which is wonderful) and she always tells me "No sleep in Mama's bed, sleep in Kenna's purple bed!"
So last night we put her "down for bed" and Gavin was headed for bed himself. I got ready for the gym and headed out thinking all was going to be fine. When I got home, Brent said the night had been crazy. That Kenna had been out of bed 5 times (she took a 2.5 hour nap, and then we put her to bed at 7:45 so its totally understandable that she was out that many times.) So I went to check on her because Brent said that he wasn't sure if she was asleep on the floor or not... so I went and checked on her and this is what I saw.
She had taken her pajamas off, started to read her book and was sleeping upside down in her bed. I found it pretty funny.
Then today I put her down for a nap and she always sleeps in her panties. Her clothes are to "binding" I guess. She always goes down without a peep and as I was walking by her room, I heard a funny noise coming from her room. So I open the door and see this...Her reading one of her favorite books "Purpleicious" She looked at me, and then went back to "reading" At least she was in her bed and I assume she fell asleep because she hasn't been out yet!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's funny! I went to check on Chloe one night and she had her sunglasses on and was sound asleep. But she has never taken off her pajama's! Do you think she gets that from somebody:) The things kids do!

Lori said...

she is so funny. her room looks really cute.

Robyn said...

HEY!!! i'm coming to town next weekend and mike owes you dinner...which means you have got to hang with us!!! we are also doing a lot of mt. biking while we are out there, so if you would like to join us there, you are more than welcome :)