Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why does it always happen?

Why is it that when there is a big event or time for family pictures there is always a huge bruise, or scratch or gouge on your kids face? My trauma of the day...
So at 5:30 Friday morning I wake up to hear Gavin screaming (not the normal, "mom wake up I'm hungry cry) but a loud screaming cry. So I go and see what is wrong and I see this...
Thats right... a huge scratch on his forehead and one on his cheek. Luckily the other little red spot is gone, but the problem is Gavin's blessing is on Sunday so now he looks like he's been attacked by a cat. It should be close to gone hopefully by then... Oh well!

2 comments:

Jill said...

How sad! What was the res spot on his cheek? He is still so cute even with scratches all over his face!

Lori said...

oh poor boy, that sucks. It does always seem to work out that way. Did he scratch himself? I hope the blessing went well though.