Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged for the first time!

Here we go...
A- Attached or single: Depends on who's asking! attached...
B- Best Friend(s): Brent and Janalyn mainly... I do love all my friends though
C-Cake or Pie: Either one depending on what is available.
D- Day of Choice: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: cell phone and my pocketdish for Kenna
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms for sure
H- Hometown: St. George, UT
I -Indulgence(s):
J- January or July: Both! I love summer and its everyones birthday in January!
K-Kids: Kenna and Gavin
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and Diet Pepsi/Coke
M- Marriage Date: August 24, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3, Michael, BreAnne & Tyler
O- Oranges or Apples: Both
P- Phobias or Fears: Being kidnapped or my children being hurt
Q- Quote(s): It will all work out...
R- Reason To Smile: It is getting warmer outside!
S- Season: Summer- I love everything about it
T- Tag Six: I don't have six to tag.... Janalyn, Joanna, Bonnie, Jill, Jessica, Robyn- never mind I do!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I had my appendix out when I was 9... ? I can't think of anything really....
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat eater here...
W- Worst Habit: Picking my face (stupid zits).
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love french fries.... love love love them!
Z-Zodiac: Capricorn or Aquarius depending on the horoscope you read. No joke!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I fear being kidnapped also.