Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TV

Random thoughts that enter my mind as I was watching TV... I have to watch a bulk amount of TV at once since I don't have a lot of time when the kids are awake except for Dora. So....

The Biggest Loser. I really enjoy the show and I can't believe how brave these people are to get on the scale without any clothes on and let the whole country see what they look like. Also, who names their kid Bernie... or Bernard and shorten it to Bernie. Poor guy. The worst part is he got booted off the show this week. Poor poor Bernie. He has lost over 100 pounds now.



American Idol. David Hernandez (aka Stripper) totally looks like he would be a stripper. He has the look and everything. Trust me, I've been to a lot of strip clubs? and that is what one looks like.
E! News. I watch this show every night and I think Brent would be a perfect host for the show. Forget Ryan Seacrest. I think Brent would be great at his jobs! He's got the voice and the looks. Maybe not the big huge grin, but he's still a hottie!

Dora the Explorer. Why does Dora always where the same pink shirt and orange shorts?

Regis and Kelly. Regis looked nice today for an old guy... once again, Brent would do good in his position too. His salary wouldn't even be bad!

Politic stuff. Now this was just part of another show, but really- can't it be over yet?! I can't wait until after November. Imagine Bill Clinton as the first lady!

OK, now I didn't watch all of these shows in one sitting, but yeah- that is my life! :) And Rob, if you are reading this, you aren't missing out on not having TV! You watch the most important show that will be back on in APRIL! HALLELUAH!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

hahah lady bill....just zoned out for a bit imagining Bill in a dress.....weird what work does to me. thanks for catching me up on tv shows i don't watch :) i think i'd watch American Idol more now that their is a stripper

Robyn said...

i totally spelled there wrong...i think work is making me dumber