Thursday, March 6, 2008

TWO MONTHS!


Holy freaking crap! It has been two short/long months since my baby boy was born! I can't believe it. My seven pound, 19 inch little boy is now a whopping 10 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long! We went to Grandpa Staheli today and he said he is doing great! Right now he is sleeping on my chest because his little bummy hurts from the three shots he got! The poor little bugger. Hopefully he doesn't have a bad reaction to the shots. Kenna always did good with her shots, so hopefully it is the same for him. Oh well.... at least it will only last for a day if so!
Gavin is now smiling on a regular basis and starting to "talk" quite a bit. It is fun for us to see him finally interact with us and Kenna is hilarious with him. Today she told me she said "OHHHHHH" to him (in a high voice that adults do with babies). Then she proceeded to talk to him that way. I can't believe what a little sponge she is. Its kind of embarrassing to hear what I say to her because it comes out of her mouth at one point in the day. Gavin is still sleeping quite a bit during the day and night so that is pretty nice. I'm trying to get him on a schedule so hopefully he'll start sleeping through the night more. He does to go bed at eight which is nice! We are so glad to have Gavin Michael in our family....

1 comment:

Lori said...

I can't believe he is 2 months already, it is going fast. You are a blogging machine now, I can't keep up with your posts. :)