Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

I was only able to grab a couple of pictures of the kids due to us running late for church as usual. And running late I mean, trying to make it 15 minutes early before sacrament starts so we can snag the seat behind the Smiths! Anyway, Easter was great and Kenna loved what the Easter bunny brought her. She had been waiting to wear her dress for about a month now so she was STOKED when I pulled it out of her closet! She thought she was Cinderella and was even more excited when I put her "magic crown" on here (aka headband). Gavin looked cute too, but he wasn't as excited about his outfit! I couldn't even take a decent picture of him because Kenna kept harassing him, but here they are!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your pics turned out cute. Gavin looks so much bigger. I love everyone's outfits.

Janalyn said...

Those are so cute!
Yellow is definately kenna's color! She is gorgeous! Gavin is pretty darn cute too.