Monday, June 16, 2008

GOOD JOB BABE!!!


Well as some of you may know, I love Tiger Woods. I have been "obsessed" with him since the 8th grade. My sister thinks I would have his baby. And I probably would if the child support paid enough! I'm sure Brent wouldn't mind having a cute little Tiger baby running around. I don't ever watch golf unless he is winning (why else watch it?!). Well this weekend was the US Open and he won once again. Of course. Anyway, way to go baby to win your 3rd US Open!!! (They just said that on TV. I really don't watch golf!)

3 comments:

Andrew and Cori said...

You're so funny!! I watched it till the sudden death round... then I decided I needed to do something more productive with my time. :) I got the final update from Andrew.

Robyn said...

dude....the child support would pay bank!!! go for it lyns, if you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything

Linds said...

Ha You crack me up...he is quite the hotty. I'm totally with Robyn...can you say "set for life" with that child support payoff! hahaha...good luck talking your hubby into that one!