Thursday, June 5, 2008

NO MORE FUTSAL!

Well today was Thursday which means usually I go and play futsal (well we've only had a couple of games) but I was pretty excited to go play and then I got a call that shot the night to crap. Since WF 2nd Ward rocks, we were pretty much the only ladies that had a full team. So they have canceled the whole program... which totally SUCKS! Now we will have to have GNO every Thursday night! :)

PS. Last night was a blast ladies! We should really do it a lot more often.
PPS. I'm sorry I've posted so many boring things lately. And I have posted a lot too.
PPPS. (or is it PSSS) Either way. My shin isn't broken. I can finally walk tonight, but I did whack my head freaking hard on my counter tonight. I didn't cry or swear though. YEA ME!
PSSSSS. It's too bad we didn't get a picture of our sweet shin guards!

4 comments:

Live Life said...

Aww im sorry! I had fun when it was the volley ball time.

Girls night out is always a good thing!

No, I have enjoyed reading ALL your posts! They crack me up..and I know im not alone!

Glad to hear your shin isnt broken! Sorry about your head! How did you pull that one off? And way to go not cursin! :)

Yeah...Tha would have been good to see you in shin gaurds...maybe you should wear them around your car? *smirk*

Keep Posting.... "I Like it a lot!"

Jason and Joanna said...

i just had to tell you that you make me laugh! haha! (im referring to the comment you left from my belly post)... yes, i loved how you referred to it as "We" find out! haha! Hey, I consider this a very special time for all my fellow bloggers too! haha! Have a great day Linds! and your belly isn't bigger than mine- ya dork! :)

Leesa said...

I cried a few tears when I heard futsall was canceled, I will miss the shin guards.

Jill Wittwer said...

I am so bugged that futsal is cancelled! We were totally awesome!! I told Rachel we need to play one night a week like the boys do with basketball! Girls night was a blast, lets have another one SOON!