Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not too bad!

I swore to myself I would never go back to Kiddie Kandids and get my kids pictures done. Especially since I have been so ornery (but I am doing A LOT better) I feel like I'm going to have a total break down every time I leave the place. The girls working there drive me nuts. I don't blame them for being nuts themselves considering they have to deal with screaming children all day trying to make them happy. I would probably be an alcoholic if I worked there. It drives me nuts that they try to get me to buy all the collages, change the colors, add words, change packages, blah blah blah! I like doing just the plain pictures and thats it. I even tell them that at the beginning and they don't listen. Either way, I went back today and it wasn't all that bad. I set an appointment up and got in shortly after I got there. Gavin was fedand napped, Kenna was good to go (except for the fact I burned her shoulder with the curling iron this morning). My mom had the day off so she came and helped thank goodness! Here are the results (I did get some of them cropped because Makenna's legs were crazy and such). Just so you know, Brent picked the purple shirt for Gavin not me. I tried to get him not to buy it since it was purple, but he did look quite handsome in it I must say!

9 comments:

HeatherStout said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Those pictures turned out way cute. Way to go Kiddie Kandids!

Live Life said...

Your kids are so cute! I think the purple looks good on him. For some reason or another I can see Brent in that shirt! heehee

I need to get back there as well, but I keep telling myself that I will go do my own pictures....yet that hasnt happened either!

GOULDING CLAN said...

How cute. I love Makenna's outfit.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You're kids look super cute!!!! I guess all the hassle of kids is worth it when you get such cute pictures huh? Why would you be ornery when you've got what you got? Probably because of the HEAT!!!!!

Andrea said...

very cute! And I lvoe Gavin's purple shirt, nice choice Brent. P.S. I loathe Kiddie Kandids also! And yes, I too would prob be an alcoholic/drug addict if I worked there. It would be the worst job ever.....

Allie said...

Soooo cute! Your kids are darling. I love the matching purple.

Greg and Mel said...

hey, its melanie smith from high school. I was blog surfing and found your blog on micki's blog! Your kids are adorable! :)

Lori said...

Your pictures turned very cute. I can't believe how old Gavin looks now.

Leesa said...

Way Cute!!!