Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged by Lori

Thanks Lori for tagging me!

Joys (besides the obvious)

1. Sleeping (if I remember what sleeping is like)
2. TV
3. Watching my kids sleep

Fears

1. That the Twilight movie isn't going to be as good as the books.

2. That I will never lose my baby gut.

3. That Gavin will never sleep through the night. :)

Goals

1. Eat healthier (except on weekends)
2. Quit watching as much TV
3. Lose a few more pounds

Obsessions/Collections

1. The Office (seriously I could watch it all day!)

2. Celebrity crap... well, I wouldn't call it an obsession, but I am always curious about it.

3. Food. (I LOVE to eat!)

Random Surprising Facts

1. I am SO embarrassed to admit this, but I'm going to (big breath). I have watched (and still do) Days of our Lives since the 8th grade. Thats right. I think that makes it 12 years. Is that not embarrassing?! Fortunately, there is DVR so I can watch the show in about 15 minutes. I don't even like it. I don't watch it every day though! I watch it because it is a BAD habit! And don't worry for all of you that have watched it in the past. Bo and Hope are still together and Sami is still up to her crazy old tricks!

2. I could probably eat 10 bowls of cereal in one sitting. I love all types of sugary cereal. If there is not enough sugar on it, I will add some! :) Fruity Pebbles and Apple Jacks are my favorites.

3. I don't know who knows this or not, but I have a twin brother whom I am 9 minutes older than. My first "real" kiss was with a twin, and I married a twin! Crazy eh?!

I tag Kengie, Alli & Misty!


2 comments:

Lori said...

I love sugary cereals too. Thanks for doing the tag.

Live Life said...

I watch Days as well... Hit and miss.. but its easy enough to keep up! And thanks for the tag....I will do mine soon.