Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ORNERY

First off, I wonder why ornery is spelled like that instead of awnry. Do I just pronounce it wrong?! Either way. I am just that. ORNERY! I don't have the patience for anything right now, don't want to do anything because I don't want to and Makenna won't nap and I wish she would. Either way. I am grumpy and I need to get out of it. I have been like this for two days now. Maybe PMS?! Possibly. But probably not. OK. Mint Oreo's haven't helped. 100 oz. of Diet Coke hasn't helped. Even watermelon hasn't helped! I apologize right now for anyone I may snap at or be rude to. Maybe I should go to storytime and really chew out "mother" My poor family!

5 comments:

Linds said...

Haaaahaha...Lynds..it's good to see that I'm not the only one who has "ongoing" ornery streaks! I say take your agression out on "mother"! hahaha let me know how it goes!

Live Life said...

I hear ya! I snap at almost anything! and I cant blame PMS yet! So I choose the heat....its nasty, cant do anything fun! Nothing sounds good to cook, or eat for that matter. Give me chocolate and carmel and i will be your friend! heehee Hang in there! If you need come box the Wii with me!

HeatherStout said...

I've been feeling like this for the past few days too! I'm glad it's something in the air. I would say we should hang out, but then what about our poor kids! They'd have two ornery mothers instead of one. Maybe we all need a GNO!

Jill Wittwer said...

I totally feel that way sometimes too! I am about ready to sell Hunter to the highest bidder (ok not really) but I feel like it sometimes! We missed you at the park today, but I can totally understand! Hope things start getting better. Maybe we will see you at the library!
ps-I don't get that word either, when I read it I always think of "another" word!

Jason and Joanna said...

maybe you need some girl time. i think bunco woulda been great for you last night :). i hope you start feeling better (and stop being so ornery), so, good luck with that.