Friday, June 27, 2008

YOU STINK

When we went camping we all shared my parents tent trailer. My bro and sis-in-law on one side, Gavin on the table bed and Makenna slept in between Brent and I. The reasons being: she hates covers and I didn't want her to freeze, I didn't want her to fall off the bed and get burned by the heater (I know, I didn't want her to freeze and there was a heater?!) and she wasn't going to bed anytime soon and it was already 11:30 PM. So as we were all getting cozy my husband (he is going to KILL me for telling this story, but he won't know if no one tells him! He doesn't check the blog too often) anyway, back to the story, lets out a huge fart and Makenna yells "YOU STINK GET OUT!" We laughed, gagged and gasped for fresh air for 5 minutes straight. It was hilarious and ridiculously smelly. I don't know where she heard that but it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

she's hilarious! oh, and don't all guys do that??

GOULDING CLAN said...

Your stories are so funny. I'm laughing out loud to myself. By the way, Kaia totally hates covers to, she screams histerically when I try to cover her. Even if she's sleeping. Wierd!