Monday, June 2, 2008

Daddy has a WHAT?!

WARNING! : EXPLICIT BLOG! haha

Makenna the other day asked me if I wanted her to wipe my bum. I told her no and she proceeded to ask me if I needed her to wipe other areas. Once again I told her no and she went on her way! Later that night I heard her say she was going to watch Brent go potty. So she goes in (she's two remember so we think its not a big deal) and she asked him if he wanted her to wipe his bum and "JJ" is what we call it. I didn't hear the rest of the conversation until she came running into the kitchen saying "DADDY HAS A WEINER! DADDY HAS A WEINER!" I about died laughing. It was so shocking and hilarious. I didn't even know what to say. So Brent came in and said "What else was I supposed to tell her? I don't have a JJ!" Anyway, I'm not against telling my kids the correct body parts, but probably not when she is 2! Either way. Pretty dang funny!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That is so funny. I tagged you, check it out.

HeatherStout said...

That's awesome. The scary part is, you never know where you'll be when she repeats that!

Allie said...

I needed a good laugh, thanks for the post. You gotta love having kids around, life is never boring.

Live Life said...

My nephew called it a chicken! The things kids say...and they dont know any better at that age! I love it!

GOULDING CLAN said...

That's so freakin' funny! I'm sitting at my computer laughing out loud.

Jason and Joanna said...

ohmigosh!! good luck with that girl!!