Friday, May 30, 2008

Story Time!

Sometimes on Thursdays at 11:00 AM I take Makenna over to the library for story time. It is so dang cute! She loves it! I love it! They sing songs, read stories and color pictures! Makenna just goes and sits down on the rug that they have, and joins in. It is so fun. Sometimes we go up to the little water park afterwards depending. Thursdays is mainly for toddlers, but there are older kids. It is free and cool in there, so it will be a great thing for the summer if anyone gets bored! Maybe we'll see you there. If anyone wants to go for a play date, let me know! It would be fun. Here are the weekly times if anyone really cares.

Monday 11:00 - Sunshine Kids Story time (I don't have a clue what that is)
Tuesday 10:00
Tuesday 11:00 - Open Story Time (all ages)
Wednesday 10:00, 11:00 & 2:00
Thursday 10:00 & 11:00 - Toddler Time
Friday 10:00 & 11:00

5 comments:

Greg and Torrey said...

thanks for posting that... you will probably see me, i've been wanting to take my makenna! love your blog! harp will be five months next week too... on the 3rd!

Kengie said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks Makenna for the cute message for Zachary. We love you!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Oh i wish I was in Saint George. They have good clean fun.

Jill Wittwer said...

I would love to go for a play date! I think Hunter would do best at the toddler time one. Let us know when you are going! Great game on Thursday, nice GOAL!

HeatherStout said...

We used to go to the library but haven't been for a long time, maybe we'll give it a try again. There got to be WAY too many kids! Sorry Casey didn't call back, we've been sick all weekend and pretty much out of commission. We really do need to go out.