Friday, May 9, 2008

Tag #2!

Thanks Leesa for the tag!!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago... I was just finishing up the 9th grade and got in a boat wreck where one of my best friends died! (Pretty depressing eh?!) WOW... 9th grade seems FOREVER ago!

2. What is on my to-do list for today? I'll do tomorrows list since its 10:30 at night! Go to the gym, go clean the park up at my parents, finish cleaning the house, and go out with Brent!

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Everything! I would buy whatever for whoever and have fun doing it!

4. 3 Bad habits... Picking my face, speeding, eating too much (but man I love to eat!)

5. Places I have lived..... Salt Lake City, Dammeron Valley (woo woo) and Washington Fields.

6. Places I have worked... My G-Pa's office, IHC, and Wilding Wallbeds!

7. 3 Things people don't know about me.... I love Tiger Woods! (I have since the 8th grade). I hate having dishes in my sink! I enjoy mowing the lawn! (weird I know)

Okay that was fun. I guess I will Tag...... Misty, Alli, and Janalyn

2 comments:

Kengie said...

Thanks for never tagging me Lynds! :-) I don't have 3 people to tag.

p.s. I'm thinking of deleting this comment. JK

Leesa said...

Sorry I tagged you, Duh, I didn't realize you just were. Ha Ha.