Sunday, May 25, 2008

David Cop-A-Feel or Kyle Korver?







VS




We went to Las Vegas this past weekend with some friends (no kids!) and thought that catching a show would be fun. So we either had the choice to go to a naughty hypnotist for $30.00 or to David Copperfield for $85.00 We thought that would should probably just spend the money and go to Mr. Cop-a-feel so we bucked up and went thinking it was going to be great since he has been around for YEARS and has done some pretty cool tricks. Well, let me tell you my friends, go to the naughty hypnotist!!! :) Bonnie and I fell asleep during the four minute video he showed during his show of him doing a trick probably 30 years ago. There must have been some budget cuts or something because it was not what we expected. The best part of the show was seeing Brent dance. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera to post it, so Bonnie if you have it on your camera, please e-mail it to me so I can post it! People thought that he was drunk. He was obviously, but he sure looked like he was. After the show we walked out and saw Kyle Korver? Heather informed me he plays on the Jazz and I wish we could have watched him perform, well nothing really. HE is very easy to look at and I'm sure I wouldn't have fallen asleep! We ended staying up until 4:30 AM and then waking up at 9:00 AM. (Thanks to Mike) It was a ton of fun and I don't think I have laughed that hard EVER! Thanks Brent for the laughs. If only I could have found a Diet Coke I could have grooved with you!!!

6 comments:

Live Life said...

Kyler Korver.

Its crazy how much he looks like his mom though...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! You always do though...you kids are CrAzY!

Allie said...

Good to know, we thought about going to see him, I think I just changed my mind. It would have been worth it to see Brent dance though. :)

Jill said...

Fun times! Brent you have got some moves!

Andrew and Cori said...

I'll make a mental note not to go see him... sorry you did. :) Glad the rest of the trip wasn't a bust too.

HeatherStout said...

Pretty much the only time I don't mind watching basketball is when he's playing!

Jill Wittwer said...

Brent W showed us the video of Brent getting his groove on, we were busting up! Looks like you guys had too much fun! I think Kyle K is a hotty, wow!