Friday, May 30, 2008

Tradework

I walked in the house the other night and couldn't find Brent anywhere. I walked into our bathroom and this is what I saw: Brent cleaning our 2'x2' shower. That's right. He was cleaning it (or sucking up). Just so you know, what you see in the picture is our whole shower! I can barely fit into it comfortably when I am pregnant! We were even the ones that built our house and we chose to have it that small. What in the H were we thinking?! Oh well. At least it is easy to clean! At lease the sucking up worked for him! hahaha :)



2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

what a great husband!!!

Allie said...

Could you please send Brent over to give Cris lessons on that :D Well, actually I guess I can't ask for too much, at least he cooks or we wouldn't eat! :)