Thursday, May 15, 2008

4 months and counting!


I have been slacking and haven't posted about the accomplishments Gavin has had since he has been four months old! I can't believe how fast time has been. Its crazy to think that he is actually awake part of the day now and sleeps most of the night! On April 25th, he rolled over for the very first time from his stomach to his back. He does it a lot now, but he hates being on his stomach so he cries every time he does it. He also is eating rice cereal at night and he actually doesn't mind it! Makenna asked to try it, so I let her have a small taste and she was dry heaving it was so disgusting. She was looking for a cup of water or something. I was laughing my butt off, but I felt bad for her at the same time because she never has done that before. She now tells me it is yucky every time I feed it to him. Back to Gav... he weighs a whole whoppin' 13 lbs and is 24" tall. That means he is in the 45% for both height and weight. He is "underweight" because he pukes everything up (as most of you saw at the park!) He smiles all of the time and is such a patient little boy with his sister. He rarely cries, even when she is "kissing" him (aka laying on his head) pulling his arms or feet, or making him talk (pinching his cheeks and saying "OH NO!") He also has the cutest giggle. He is a very ticklish baby and is still as bald as they come!!! He is getting a lot more fun and we love him!

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

how cute! look at him grow!

Leesa said...

He looks like you in the smiley picture. And he rolled over, that is so great, way to go Gavin.

HeatherStout said...

Is he really four months already? I can't believe that, we haven't even met him yet! He is stinkin cute.

Kengie said...

I don't want to hear about what Gavin can do! :-) He'll be walking before Miss Maicey and Mr. Jonathan. You know I love him. He's so cute Lynds. I just gave haircuts yesterday again. Looks like Gavin doesn't need to line up yet. See you in a few weeks.