Friday, May 2, 2008

Viva Las Vegas Baby!

My little bro is going on a mission on May 21st to Dnepliejflskf, Ukraine. Thats really not the name of the city, but thats pretty much what it looks like on paper. Anyway, so we thought we would make a little family trip down to Vegas to "celebrate" We hit a few of the coasters (more about the Big Shot later) and then went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. We did a little shopping and then came home! It was a blast and I am going to miss my little buddy! And yes, I know I look like the in-law of the family... but I can't help that I'm short and blond!

The "Hukill" Gang (my dad is taking picture)


Me, Bree (my sister), Natalie (sis-in-law), Mom

Everyone waiting to go up to the Stratosphere

Brent and I on top of the Stratosphere

My Dad and Tyler (little bro) on the X-Scream
(X-Scream is the roller coaster that hangs off of the Stratosphere)

I have the best picture of Brent on the Big Shot but I have to have it scanned because my scanner is broken right now. Stop by soon and you will see it... I am still laughing about it!

9 comments:

HeatherStout said...

How fun! It's nice to be able to take a day trip like that and then come home. Early morning spin? That doesn't sound like you! I've been going at 9:30, but maybe I'll get my butt out of bed and come at 6:00 one of these days.

Cheryl said...

That looked like a fun trip. Wow. I haven't seen Breeanne in so long. Or Michael. We lived really close for about 5 months I lived in SLC. Everyone looks good!

Jill said...

Looked like fun! That picture of you and Brent on top of the stratosphere makes me want to throw-up! You couldn't pay me enough to go up there! Glad it was you guys and not me!

Jill said...

Ahhh...Where are your kids? I can't believe you left Gavin for the day!

Allie said...

So glad you found our blog, now we might acutally be able to keep up with what is going on in each others lives (we don't live across the street or anything, LOL). Looks like Vegas was fun, I will NEVER do the Stratosphere, the thought of it makes me sick.

Greg and Torrey said...

thanks for saying "hi" on my blog, so glad you found us! add me and i'll add you so i can stalk your family more efficiently! peace out, girl.

Kengie said...

Lyndsi-No way would I ride those rides up there. I did in my younger days but I'm too chicken now! Glad you guys were able to get away as a family before Tyler leaves. You need to post of picture of his missionary hair cut. I've only seen his hair long the last few times I saw him.

Robyn said...

your little bro is such a hunk!!! is that weird that i said that? cuz he is like ten years younger than me?? I guess the guys in mexico are right, i am a total cougar...anywho, remember when you guys took me on my first coaster? good times!

Lori said...

Looks like you guys had fun.