Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged...Answer these 15 questions about yourself and tag five other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
(besides my family)
1. Diet Pepsi/Coke and all baked goods... really, I love them ALL! Oh and ice cream!
2. The Office
3. Lake Powell


3 Fears
1. Being kidnapped
2. Being the first one in my family to die and my kids not have a mommy that isn't me!
3. Driving in the car with Brent when he's driving!

3 Goals
1. lose my muffin top
2. To one day grow my hair long.... but I'm not that patient! (sp?)
3. Go to bed early tonight!!

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Cupcakes/snickerdoodles- I can't eat enough of them
2. My children
3. Blogging! :)

3 Random facts about me
1. I am not a morning person. At all.
2. I love being pregnant.
3. Almost every time I try to ride a horse, I get bucked off.

I tag.... Mandi, Juanita, Janalyn, Micki, Angie

No comments: