Sunday, May 11, 2008

No more dessert!

At this point in the day (10:15 PM) I can no longer look at any sweet item. Can you believe it?! I finally don't want anything that is sugar loaded!!! I have seriously eaten myself sick. I can't even clean the pan out because I will vomit if I even look at it. It is driving me nuts that it is sitting there on my sink, but it will have to wait! This weekend I totally ruined all of my hard work at the gym. I think I ate 15 cookies yesterday (no joke). On top of that, I ate a jumbo bag of Peanut M&M's, strawberry shortcake (thanks Grandma it was great!), peach delight, two delicious mini cupcakes (at least they were mini!), a slice of Oreo pie, a spoonful of cookie dough, and a couple slices of french toast among another cookie or two. Are you now sick thinking of all that crap I just ingested!? I am even more sick from typing all of that. So as of now, I will not be eating anymore sugary stuff. I am swearing it off! If you see me eating it, rip it out of my hand and throw it away or eat it yourself! NO MORE TREATS FOR ME! Well OK... maybe until my food digests and then I will probably rethink this. I really need help. Do they have SNACKS Anonymous... or some major rehab?! I need an intervention!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I think you made me a little sick after reading all that stuff you ate! I bet you were feeling sick! I feel for ya! I told you just come to my house there is nothing to eat so you won't be tempted!

Live Life said...

That post was a bit on the sweet side... I have had days like those, but I dont do anything to reverse the side effects...and it shows :)

Jason and Joanna said...

i don't think I have ever seen that many treats in a whole weekend! I am quite impressed that you could eat all of that and not throw up!

Janalyn said...

okay then the same goes for me and Diet Coke...you can't let me have it!!