Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nasty A Fiesta Fun

This week Brent and I didn't see much of each other so we thought we would have a date night with the kiddos! Friday night we went to Samuri 21 for dinner and Kenna loved it. Brent not so much, but he was a good sport in going since we didn't get to go for Mothers Day. Brent has been dying to take Kenna on the bumper boats at Fiesta Fun so we headed there next. After $8.00 and 5 minutes later of going approx. 2 MPH on the water by themselves they were done. We had a coupon for a free softplay so off we went into the germ infested kids area. OK, I am still gagging at what I saw there. I will NEVER, repeat NEVER go back to Fiesta Fun with kids. We were sitting on a bench for about 10 minutes watching Makenna play when I noticed the employees looking behind the garbage cans. I was only hoping they weren't looking for something nasty. As of matter of fact, they were. Someone had blown chunks (I'm dry heaving as I type this) all over the garbage can and wall behind it. One of the poor boys that is probably paid $6.o0 had to clean it up. As he proceeded to clean it up, he was talking to us telling us that he has cleaned up worse and that the person must have missed the trash can. Well, they didn't. Because the kid forgot to look, and I happened to walk by the can, there was vomit all over the can as well. Therefore, I will NEVER go back knowing who knows what has happened in those slides and such. BLECH! Here are some pics of her having fun though.

4 comments:

Leesa said...

YUCK, I will have to tell you what I saw at the Summit Club Pool recently, it was just as gross.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

We should all probably just stay in our houses because it seems that everywhere you going something nasty has happened. I do agree though that Fiesta Fun is a little old school and yucky!! But....Judd's is delicious!! I do remember 6th grade. SO MUCH FUN!!

Live Life said...

Yes, good 'ol Fiesta fun. ewww. I think the whole scapling thing got me to never want to go there again. Poor Girl. That place is pretty nasty! At least you know you dont want to go back! :)

Allie said...

That is disgusting!! I am pretty sure I will never be going back either. I hate that place anyway and have always wanted an excuse to never go again. THANKS!!!!! We did make it to the main street park the other day and it was awesome!